I literally cannot believe the girls are already nine months old today. This past year has been one of true reflection. When I think about the fact that I carried them seven months and now nine months later I have these little girls who are just gems I am literally speechless. All that could of worked against these girls being premature they are fighting back and really amazing us everyday.
Here are some highs and lows from the past few weeks!
– Avery and Camdyn in just six short weeks have gone from sitting to crawling and now pulling up! They are pulling up on furniture, the sides of our high chairs that we have on the floor (space saver high chairs are awesome), climbing up on me and Daddy.
– Emily is not far being the other girls. She still army crawls. Bryan calls it like watching a fish out of water. She knows how to get from A to B and that is what is important right now. She has always done things in her own time, but she is very observant of her sisters!
– The girls are all gaining lots of weight. Because we have been fighting ear infections, we have been to the doctor twice in the past few weeks. Avery is almost 18 pounds, Camdyn was 17 something and Emily was 16 something. This is really an amazing milestone from my 2 and 3 pound babies. They are within normal percentiles for babies right now and that is great.
– We are learning to eat new foods everyday. I am starting to introduce them to just holding the spoon and I am impressed how they know what do to with it. Of course, I reserve putting actually food on it at this point.
– We have already started talking about their first birthday party. I cannot believe I just said that. First birthday…I will leave it at that for now.
– Ear infections BLAH!
– Not sleeping through the night in the past three weeks. Bryan and I feel like we brought newborns home again. I know once they start feeling better it will get better. Also, most of my mommy friends tell me it comes with the territory around this age so we are being warriors and battling through.
In the midst of a crazy month, we have found time to do some family photos with our friend Becky. We are thankful that she is patient and wonderful with our girls and captures some amazing shots. Here is the latest. These are just the many reasons why loving and fighting for the best for your family is worth it everyday 🙂
Avery Lynn – 8 months…
Daddy with Cam
Our little family!